Battle Factory is ready for players! If you are interested in playing, read this thread and comment here and we will give you beta access!
If you are given access to play Battle Factory, please do not ask about getting starters or playing through regions.
Those are not ready yet.
So anyway, the Battle Factory will be a super fun mode and will depend on lots of people playing. I hope you all play!
---Battle Factory Rules
The mode will play similarly to in-game Battle Factory (a Battle Frontier mode) using rental Pokemon, but instead of using NPCs, it is adapted to be PvP.
- You start by selecting 3 Pokemon from a pool of 6 randomized Pokemon.
- You join a queue, which will randomly match you with other queued players.
- Battles are singles format, with 3 Pokemon on each team and no team preview.
- If you win, you have the option to swap one of your Pokemon with one of the loser's Pokemon.
- If you lose 3 times in a row, you are presented with a random new Pokemon and given the option to swap it onto your team.Eligible Pokemon, Moves, and Abilities
- Only fully evolved Pokemon are included.
- Legendaries are excluded.
- In total, there are currently about 480 Pokemon, 150 of which are Fakemon.
- There are about 350 moves the Pokemon can know.
- There are currently 31 abilities Pokemon can have. For clarity, I'll keep a list of abilities in the next post.How to begin playing Battle Factory
The Battle Factory is currently inside the Atlas Trainer Centre (used to be the hospital) shown here.
Go into the building and talk to the lady at the red desk inside the battle room.
When you register for the first time, you'll be given 6 Pokemon to choose from. Click them in the order that you want them to be in your party, then click the Register button. Every future time you register, you will simply pick up the team you had last time.When you register, you will automatically be placed in queue.
When in queue, you will be matched with a battle every 150 seconds. If you don't want to battle anymore, talk to the lady at the desk again and choose "Unregister".
When the battle starts, you will immediately see all of your move options. Press C on a selected move to see PP, power, and other details.
Your Pokemon are shown in the party widget to the right of the battle screen. You switch by clicking on the Pokemon icons during the battle phase.I'll be updating this with more information when I get the chance.
Good luck out there! Feel free to post any comments or questions you have in here.
Last edited on 11th January 2016 at 20:36 by Fuzzy